Commercial Energy Performance Certificates

Do I need one? A commercial building needs to have a commercial energy performance certificate (EPC) when it is being sold or rented. Certificates are valid for a period of 10 years. It is the responsibility of the building owner or landlord to provide a certificate to any prospective purchaser or tenant.

What do we do? Surrey Energy Ratings Ltd provides commercial energy performance certificates in the Surrey and London areas. We can usually carry out inspections at short notice and provide certificates by email within 24 hours of the inspection. Contact us for a quotation or complete our online form.

What’s involved? In order to create a commercial energy performance certificate, we need to carry out a detailed inspection at the property. We would need access to all areas of the building to take measurements, details of the activity carried out, wall/floor/ceiling construction, type of heating, lighting, windows. 

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Thank you!

We’ve received your request and will respond as soon as possible.